Assistance Identifying up to 5 Swarovski Figurines
For total success identifying figurine using the 'Swarovski Assistance Service'....
- The images must be very good quality.
- The figurines must be shown with a ruler in the image.
- There may be only one Swarovski figurine, preferably with a plain background, per image.
For the quickest response, be sure to include your WBRB order number in the subject line of the email. Up to 5 images may be included with the enquiry.
The expiration date and NO REFUND policy....
- 'Swarovski Assistance Service' expires 60 days after the order is placed.
- There are no refunds if the images are low quality and the figurines cannot be clearly viewed in terms of design and size.
- There are NO REFUNDS or partial refunds if you have less than 5 figurines that need professional identification.
- There are NO REFUNDS if the figurines are not Swarovski figurines and cannot be identified. (ie the crystal figurines are made by some other company)
This service cannot be used for identifying paperweight colors as this is nearly impossible without a personal inspection.
Here is more information about the Swarovski Assistance Service image requirements.