Warner's Blue Ribbon Book on Swarovski: Volume 2
This Swarovski Book Set is a comprehensive reference price guide solution on Swarovski Crystal. The Volume 2 Swarovski book details information on current and retired Swarovski, European and U.S., Swarovski crystal figurines from 1976 to 2017.
QUICK FACTS about the contents of the 2018 Swarovski book Set:
- Page Count for the set: 1465+
- Picture Count: 3900+ Photos
- Picture Size: 2 inches tall and 2 inches wide
- Book Dimensions: 8.5 x7 inches, coil bound
- Crystal Figurine Data (for each item in the book):
- Product Name, Part Number, and System Number
- Dimensions (in metric & English)
- Mark on the Crystal Figurine (old SC Logo or Swan logo)
- Description (including Group Theme if applicable)
- Year Introduced and Year Retired
- Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price
- Estimated Replacement Value, abbreviated Swarovski ERV in the book (This is for retired items only.)
- Blank lines for the Swarovski collector to record date purchased, price paid, and other personal notes.
The Swarovski book is divided into sections for the various categories, and each piece assigned to a category. This makes finding pieces in the book simple. Categories include: Symbols, Pendants, Asian Symbols, Myriad, CrystalograM, DS Masterpiece & Accessories, Clocks, Soulmates, Home Accessories, Brooches, Keyrings, Crystal Paradise, Fruit / Botanical, and Dealer Plaques.
This is an ideal Swarovski Catalog for keeping accurate inventory of your collection and acceptable for most insurance requirements.
Warner's Blue Ribbon Book on Swarovski Crystal is in its 24th year of publication.
Swarovski Page Samples Below for both the Color Set and Black and White Set: