Warner's Blue Ribbon Book on Swarovski: Volume 1
This Swarovski Book Set is a comprehensive reference price guide solution on Swarovski Crystal. The Volume 1 Swarovski book details information on current and retired Swarovski, European and U.S., Swarovski crystal figurines from 1976 to 2013. It also includes the SCS (Swarovski Crystal Society) Annual Member pieces beginning with the Lovebirds in 1987 and ending with the 2015 edition, Ayra the Peacock by Martin Zendron.
QUICK FACTS about the contents of the 2016 Swarovski book Set:
- Page Count for the set: 1380+
- Picture Count: 3600+ Photos
- Picture Size: 2 inches tall and 2 inches wide
- Book Dimensions: 8.5 x7 inches, coil bound
- Crystal Figurine Data (for each item in the book):
- Product Name, Part Number, and System Number
- Dimensions (in metric & English)
- Mark on the Crystal Figurine (old SC Logo or Swan logo)
- Description (including Group Theme if applicable)
- Year Introduced and Year Retired
- Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price
- Estimated Replacement Value, abbreviated Swarovski ERV in the book (This is for retired items only.)
- Blank lines for the Swarovski collector to record date purchased, price paid, and other personal notes.
The introductory portion of the Swarovski book contains information about Swarovski trademarks, the authors, care/cleaning/repair, book terminology, and brief biographies on the Swarovski designers.
This Volume includes the complete index for all 3 volumes. (There is NOT a separate index for each volume.)
The Swarovski book is divided into sections for the various categories, and each piece assigned to a category. This makes finding pieces in the book simple. Categories include: SCS Members, Animals, Candleholders, Crystal City, Toys, Music, and Swarovski Miscellaneous.
In the description section, you will read some very interesting facts on the crystal items. For example, did you know there are (at least) 5 variations of the Medium Mouse? Only the descriptions and Swarovski pictures in this Swarovski book allow the collector to accurately distinguish the differences among the variations of the Medium Mouse. These variations can have a big impact on the Swarovski ERV, the lowest variation having an ERV of $100 and the highest one having an ERV of $3000!
This is an ideal Swarovski price guide for keeping accurate inventory of your Swarovski collection and acceptable for most insurance requirements.
Warner's Blue Ribbon Book on Swarovski Crystal is in its 22nd year of publication.
Swarovski Page Samples Below for both the Color Set and Black and White Set: