Beyond Silver Crystal Color Book: Warner's Blue Ribbon Book on Swarovski
This book features many other Swarovski crystal and other products made by Swarovski which are not a part of the 'Silver Crystal' product line. This Beyond Silver Crystal Swarovski book includes: Symbols (formerly Crystal Moments), Pendants and Brooches, Ornaments, Mother Nature (Crystal Paradise), Home Accessories, Contemporary Nature (Soulmates), Asian Symbols, Hello Kitty, Daniel Swarovski Home Accessories, Daniel Swarovski Masterpieces, Crystal Myriad, CrystalograM, Julia’s World, Perfume, Paperweights, Trimlite, Crystal Signatures, Other Swarovski items.
QUICK FACTS about the contents of the 2013 Beyond Silver Crystal Swarovski book:
- Page Count: 630+
- Picture Count: 1850+ Swarovski photos
- Picture Size: 2 inches tall and 2 inches wide
- Book Dimensions: 8.5 x7 inches, coil bound
- Crystal Figurine Data (for each item in the book):
- Product Name, Part Number, and System Number
- Dimensions (in metric & English)
- Mark on the Crystal Figurine
- Description (including Group Theme if applicable)
- Year Introduced and Year Retired
- Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price
- Estimated Replacement Value, abbreviated Swarovski ERV in the book (This is for retired items only.)
- Blank lines for the Collector to record date purchased, price paid, and other personal notes.
The introductory portion of the book contains information about Swarovski trademarks, care/cleaning, book terminology, and the author.
The Swarovski book is divided into 20 sections for the various categories, and each piece assigned to a category. This makes finding pieces in the book simple.
In this Swarovski book catalog, each Swarovski crystal piece includes as much known information as possible. However, some of the items were available only in foreign distribution and others are very old. In short, there may not be complete Piece Data for each item shown.
This is an ideal Swarovski Catalog for keeping accurate inventory of your collection and acceptable for most insurance requirements.
Warner's Blue Ribbon Book on Swarovski Crystal is in its 21st year of publication. (Revised books available in March/April each Year.)
Beginning in 2014, the Color and Black and White Books are no longer available as individual books: Swarovski Book Volume 1, Swarovski Book Volume 2, and Swarovski Book Volume 3 replace the prior books.
Beyond Silver Crystal Swarovski Page Samples Below: